Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ottawa

quick blog! so im in ottawa and it was been very interesting :) many many things are happening and it can be quite exciting/scary. but since im rly lazy and dont wanna blog alll about it .. if you want to know, you can just ask me after hearing of what's been going on :) so here's the list!

1. joined ocac and acf and met many brothers and sisters
2. just joined girls prayer group so im very excited!!
3. got to share the gospel and my faith with my friends :D:DD:D:D but kind of scary sometimes cause i somewhat get mocked.. (this has been crazy! so many opportunities that came so quickly after i prayed for courage to share/stand up for my faith)
4. my house got broken into at night and i saw the robber! >_< (praise God we're all safe!!!)
5. exploring lots of ottawa :D it's a really pretty city but i miss toronto greatly!
6. very happy that I have friends that also came from loo so i dont feel so lonely ^^
7. practicing a lot of guitar/chinese!
8. probably going to ROCK THE RIVER tomorrow

anyway yeah im too lazy to type it all out here but if you'd like to know, talk to me and i'd love to share :)

and that's my quick update!

1 comment:

comme un cerf-volant said...

good to hear from you...talk soon =P